First of all, I hope all of you are safe and healthy. I wanted to make a very short step by step plan on what to do when you get sick or you think you may be sick. There are two scenarios and follow these guidelines:
- Temperature below 38* + symptoms of a cold
Stay at home, limit contact with other people and make sure you don’t infect other people, don’t call your GP
- Breathing Problems + Temperature over 38* + cough
Contact your GP and if you have serious problems contact immediately
If you are experiencing serious problems get in touch with your GP immediately
They will perform a test only if you have a high fever, problems with breathing or you came back from a high-risk country. I called my GP and I asked for the procedure so it is as above.
Why they don’t test everyone?
Actually I called a doctor and I asked about it. The reason is that they don’t have enough tests so they check only people with a high probability of being sick. That’s the reason we all have to be responsible and act together to fight this virus. You see that they don’t have tests and it’s just a beginning. Imagine that many more people get sick.
How Can We Slow Down This Epidemy?
- Stay At Home – Limit contact with others.
- Prepare Your Household – Buy food, masks, and trim unnecessary expenses
- Never go out if sick
- Practice excellent personal hygiene. Don’t touch your face, wash your hands, stay 2 meters away from others
- Help others in your neighborhood and community
- Take Vitamine C + D3 to boost health. Get good rest.
How To Avoid Being Infected?
- Avoid all gatherings, large and small
- All sick people must wear a mask at all time
- Decontaminate all surfaces that might be touched before anyone can touch them
- Trust yourself! Follow your instincts and avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Wash your hands
- Listen to trusted sources. Too many public officials are giving out bad information.